ipad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPad wiki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discover The Truth About Boat Shoes_106

Go down 
AuthorMessage
agx601

Discover The Truth About Boat Shoes_106 Empty
PostSubject: Discover The Truth About Boat Shoes_106   Discover The Truth About Boat Shoes_106 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Discover The Truth About Boat Shoes

You don't have to be on a reality fishing boat show to lace up your pair of boat shoes. You can wear this shoe whether you're walking the gang plank or playing a prank on the gang at work. Just think of them as your fashionable foot candy.No need to join the Christmas Club Fund to buy yourself boat shoes. You can give your feet a holiday right now. A trip down the grocery aisle provides "price per ounce" information on hundreds of items. It's easy to see that some products on the store shelf cost more than others. Reading the detailed information shows that it provides better value than its lower priced competitor. My pantry is fully stocked with concentrates and bulk stock that stretch my budget over the long haul. The bottom line is that you may spend a bit more in the beginning but you'll have a shoe that takes you further in the long run.I have more than one pair of these classic shoes. I have a pair that specifically matches a particular set of my wife's boat shoes. Who could have predicted when my spouse and I tied the knot that one day we would actually shop for the same type of shoe as our kids and our parents.Boat shoes are great for a day at the beach or a day in the mountains. This is the shoe that my boys and I wear to Scout camp in the summer and out to the batting cages in the fall. I sure am happy to be wearing them instead of dress shoes when we get a little rain.The boys wear them skateboarding because of the rubber bottoms. I wear mine because they are cozy and easy to care for over the years. I have oiled the uppers enough to keep the leather in terrific shape. If anything drastic ever happens to the lowers I will replace them and keep my shoes.Some people talk about how shock absorbent the shoes are or how they never go out of style. Obviously a hardworking shoe that looks good too is going to be extremely popular. Let's face it. Most of us lead very active lives and we want a shoe that is as versatile as our lifestyle.My boat shoes are not for "loafers". In my head I know I'm walking on comfortable, shock-absorbing soles but it really does promote a spring in my step. I coast through another action packed day and looking forward to the bike ride home. Not always straight home. Whatever diversion lies between work and home I know I am dressed for the scene.When everything from my hairspray to my deodorant has let me down and I'm still standing, you can bet it's the shoes. They feel good and look great. I don't spend a lot of time picking the type of shoe that will get me through the day and my night. It's usually a longer debate about whether I'm leaving the house "socked" or "sock less".

Back to top Go down

Discover The Truth About Boat Shoes_106
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ipad :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: